8 dangers – side effects from eating Kratom leaves should know before eating.
Dr. Sarayut Boonchai Panichwattana Director of Boromarajonani National Drug Addicts Treatment and Rehabilitation Institute stated that in the leaves of Kratom , there was an important substance, Mitragynine, which is an alkaloid. central nervous system depressant similar to opium, but approximately 10 times less potent and 7-hydroxymitragynine Rarely found in fresh kratom leaves. But it is 100 times more powerful than morphine. Report from ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com
Doctors warn that “kratom” eat properly and have medicinal benefits. Overdosage, beware of negative effects on the body
Department of Medicine by Boromarajonani National Institute for Treatment and Rehabilitation of Drug Addicts (NSO) educates “kratom”, although effective medicinally. But if use in large amounts and consecutively for a long time Inevitably negatively affects health and recommends. That the cottage mixe with other types of drugs. Including selling food containing kratom leaves to pregnant women and people under 18 years old is an offense under the law.
Dr. Manus Phothaporn, Deputy Director-General of the Department of Medical Services, said that Thailand originally classified kratom as a category 5 narcotic under the Narcotics Act of 1979. But at present it has consider through the parliament and has a resolution. Unlock the kratom from the drug list. With effect from August 24, 2021, the general public can plant or buy and sell fresh leaves. That have not cook or cook without illegal use.
Why do people eat Kratom leaves?
Krat is a medium-sized perennial plant that is a local herb. That has use by villagers for a long time. Use fresh or dried leaves to chew, smoke or brew as tea. in order to have more energy to work longer Feeling energetic, no appetite, more resistant to sunlight, but will have chills when it’s cloudy and rainy.
Side effects from eating kratom leaves
- in people who eat kratom for the first time There may dizziness, dry throat, nausea and vomiting.
- If used in large amounts, it may cause motion sickness. Abnormal balance of the muscles Decreased responsiveness of the sensory nervous system, increasing the risk of heart disease.
- in the items that are used a lot or used for a long time Often causes changes in the pigmentation of the skin. making the skin darker and darker
- Eating Kratom leaves should not be eaten more than 5 leaves per day by swiping off the stem and chewing like chewing betel nuts.
- when eating kratom leaves Some can cause acute poisoning. It causes palpitations, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, seizures, altered levels of consciousness, hallucinations, confusion, agitation, headache, sweating, high blood pressure.
- Drowsiness may occur in people who consume large amounts of kratom leaves (more than 15 grams of kratom leaves, or about 10 leaves).
- The pulp should not be swallow because the pulp is fiber that is difficult to digest. When eaten frequently, it can cause “sacs” which look like hard lumps in the stomach and can cause stomach pain.
- When kratom is stopped, it can cause severe cravings (craving) and withdrawal symptoms such as muscle aches, insomnia, irritability, fatigue, diarrhea, runny nose, twitching of limbs. Although at present kratom is not a drug. and has medicinally useful effects. But if eaten in excessive amounts and consecutively for a long time. It will have a negative effect on health as well.
There are also legal precautions to taken into account. Especially the use of kratom leaves to mix with other addictive substances such as “si times a hundred”, selling boile kratom water in dormitories, educational institutions. Including selling food containing kratom leaves to pregnant women and people under 18 years of age. legal offense In addition, cottage boiled water and tea cottages, which are herbal products, must allow to produce according to the Act. Herbal Products B.E. 2562